Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Maintain Beautiful Skin and Health

SuperSeven blends seven potent antioxidant super-fruits into an antioxidant herbal tea that promotes healthy and radiant skin. Great for diabetics!

CALORIE FREE, SUGAR FREE, CAFFEINE FREE!
Ingredients:
* Acai--Anti-aging, rich in Anthocyanins and Flavonoids.
* Goji Berry--Strong immune support with Cartenoids such as beta-carotene.
* Black Cherry--Includes the antioxidant compounds queritrin and iso-queritrin.
* Pomegranate--Assist in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system and prostate health.
* Mangosteen--Contain strong antioxidants called Xanthones, which fight free radicals.
* Indian Gooseberry--Enhances microcirculation which can lead to smooth, youthful skin.
* Grape Extract--The source of all benefits associated with the popular antioxidant "Resveratrol."
* Stevia Extract--A sweetener and sugar substitute.
Usage instructions: Shake Well. Mix one full dropper in 6oz. of water at any temperature. Drink as often as desired.
Servings per bottle: 60
Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water, natural flavors, citric acid

Reviews

Hella Uta F recommended this item 6 months ago
27 people found this review helpful.
 Will buy again 
Was this review helpful? 
 Yes  No
James E recommended this item 3 months ago
13 people found this review helpful.
 Hello this seems to be doing my body a lot of good. i am having some with my tea every day and i love the effect it has on me so far. Thanks for the great product and i may even want more before i use all of this product up. Sincerely JDE 
Was this review helpful? 
 Yes  No
Mulu B recommended this item over 2 years ago
100 out of 101 people found this review helpful.
 this products it does work 100% I do real like I strongly recommend it. worth to buy it. 
Was this review helpful? 
 Yes  No
Alester O recommended this item over 4 years ago
87 out of 88 people found this review helpful.
 This product does exactly as advertised, very satisified with the results. 
Was this review helpful? 
 Yes  No
Leila R recommended this item over 3 years ago
171 out of 173 people found this review helpful.
 Excellent for skin as well as general health. I highly recommend this product and plan to use it regularly in future to assist me in maintaining good health. I am extremely pleased with this product! Thank you! 
Was this review helpful? 
 Yes  No
Ana I recommended this item over 2 years ago
167 out of 169 people found this review helpful.
 Graet product, I am super impressed with the delivery time! The taste is great and I hope to feel the difference as I continue to use it! 
Was this review helpful? 
 Yes  No
Susan S recommended this item over 3 years ago
129 out of 131 people found this review helpful.
 I liked this product because I feel more enrgetic after taking it, but the flavor was a little weak. All in all it is a good product. 
Was this review helpful? 
 Yes  No
Laura M recommended this item over 3 years ago
183 out of 186 people found this review helpful.
 Place a dropperful in some water and you have a refreshing tea that is also good for you. The item arrived a day faster than the estimate. Cool! 
Was this review helpful? 
 Yes  No
Ken H recommended this item over 2 years ago
121 out of 123 people found this review helpful.
 I am very impressed with the ingredients of this product and while I've only had this for a few days, I can tell I have benefits. I hope I remember to update this review in a month when this bottle has been used. 
Was this review helpful? 
 Yes  No
Eric Scott A recommended this item over 4 years ago
101 out of 103 people found this review helpful.
 it's been 2 weeks now; the results can be seen in my skin radiance. healthy look 
Was this review helpful? 

No comments:

Post a Comment